Medical Admission Circular 2020-21. MBBS and Dental admission Circular 2020 will published on www.dghs.gov.bd & dghs.teletalk.com.bd/. Dental Admission Test Notice 2020-21 and MBBS Admission Test. Prospectus published on the same website. Now we discuss medical admission circular 2020-21।
Medical Admission Circular 2020-21
Medical Admission Test 2020-21 is one of the focus exam in whole Bangladesh. Candidates can apply online after the medical admission circular 22020-21 has been published. According to the admission notice, the total GPA-9 has been set for SSC and HSC Exam.
There are 31 public medical colleges in Bangladesh. Last year that mean Medical Admission Test 2019-20 the number of applicants in medical admission test was 82,554.
*** Medical admission test will be held on 11 October instead of 04 October 2019. this date may also change further depending on the availability of free room in Dhaka university along with other examination center. – source jagonews24
Important Dates & Deadlines
|Importants dates and schedule|
Medical Admission Test Minimum Requirement
|Total Time||1 Hour|
|Total Time||1 Hour|
|Number cut for wrong answer||0.25|
Condition For 2nd time Examine
If you are applying for 2nd-time medical admission test than cut 5.00 mark from your obtain marks( GPA Mark + Admission Test Mark). Students who admitted to government medical or dental colleges/units of the previous year, deducting 0.75 numbers from obtained numbers.
MBBS Medical Admission Test Notice 2020-21
How to Apply For Medical Admission 2020
You may know that, Medical admission system is online based. So you need not to go anywhere to apply, you will complete your admission form fill up via DGHS Teletalk website. Today we will see medical online application link from fill up. So follow the below instruction.
- At first Medical Admission apply link Directorate dghs.teletalk.com.bd.
- Now chose “Medical Admission 2020” option.
- Input your education related information like SSC/ HSC roll number , board and result.
- To complete your admission form you will need to upload scanned photo (300×300) and scanned signature. (300×80)
- Successfully upload your file your Applicant copy ready to print or download.
- Now Save this Application copy PDF.
- Applicant copy provide you User Name and password which is need when you pay your admission fee.
- After payment. You will get confirmation SMS.
Follow MBBS Admission Notice 2020 to get more information.