Want to apply Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University in 2020-21 Secssion? just connect with varsityground.com
This article we discuss about MBSTU Admission Circular 2019-20:
MBSTU Admission Circular 2019-20 has published recently. Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University Admission will hold in November 2019. Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University is one of the most popular public university in Bangladesh. In this post, I will write about all information for the admission test for the MBSTU.
Let’s Know About MBSTU
Mawlana Bhasani University of Science and Technology (Mavabiprabi), a government-run higher education institution in Bangladesh. The University was established in year 6 in the satisfaction of Tangail under Dhaka Division. It was named after the legendary political leader of Bangladesh Maulana Abdul Hamid Khan Bhasani. The medium of study here is English. The politics of teachers and officers have been banned here to ensure a fair learning environment.
MBSTU Admission Circular 2019-20
In 2019-20 season, Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University Admission Test will hold by MCQ methods. Students can apply for admission from 22nd October 2019 to 14th November 2019, and admission test will hold on November 2019.
MBSTU Admission requirements for apply:
- Candidate must have to pass SSC/equivalent exam in 2016/2017 and pass the HSC/Equivalent Exam in 2018/2019.
- Candidates must have a total GPA of 6.50 in SSc/equivalent and HSC/equivalent examination with a minimum GPA of 3.00 in each of the exam. Without 4th Subject.
- Candidates from Science Group can apply for A, B, C, and D unit.
- Candidates from Humanities and Business Group can apply only for D unit.
- Candidates of A unit must have to minimal GPA of 3.00 in Physics and Mathematics.
- Candidates of B unit must have to minimal GPA of 3.00 in Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates of C unit must have to minimal GPA of 3.00 in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
MBSTU Admission Detailed Time Plan
- Online Application submission: 22nd October 2019 to 14th November 2019.
- Admit Card Available:: 24th November 2019 to 1st December 2019.
- Admission Test: 30th November 2019 and 1st December 2019.
MBSTU Admission Circular Notice Download
Appling process for MBSTU Admission 2019-20
All Unit of the MBSTU admission will have to apply by Online for honors the first year season 2019-2020 from 22nd October 2019 to 14th November 2019.
Apply System for HSC and SSC passed candidates:
- First of all, Go the MBSTU Official website www.mbstu-admission.org
- Then Fill up From by your SSC and HSC Roll, Registration Number, Passing year and Education Board.
- Then Put your Mobile Number and then Click on Registration.
- After Successfully Registration you can you a Bill Number.
- Save or Rember the Bill Number and Use it when you pay by Rocket.
For GCE (O and A) level candidates:
- First of all, Go to their official website www.mbstu-admission.org
- Then fill up the online form and click on Submit.
- You would get an SMS for confirmation if your given info were valid.
- Then Login their website by your User ID and Password.
How to Pay by Rocket
Application fee 550 BDT for A, B, C, and D unit. Candidate must have to pay the application fee by his Rocket or Agent vai Biller ID 1902.
- First of all, Dial *322#.
- Then select one following payment option. Or go Bill Payment by Selecting 1.
- Select 1 for their mobile number or Select 2 if candidates using other people account.
- If you select 2, then provide students phone number.
- Select Others (0).
- Type MBSTU Biller ID (1902).
- Type your Bill Number.
- Type 550/-.
- Then give your Rocket account Pin.
- You will get a confirmation SMS with TransactionID.